You still have time – early bird entries close on 2 September 2022, and the final closing date for the 2022 MACE Excellence Awards is 30 September 2022!
This prestigious awards programme provides you with the opportunity to showcase your work and to get recognition from your peers.
It is a flagship programme of MACE that has been benchmarked against international programmes such as the Gold Quill Awards from the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), and the Circle of Excellence Awards from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE).
Do not miss the opportunity to shine!
Where to start:
Start by deciding what you want to enter and the division and category/categories you want to enter in. You will find all the information in the Preparing for Excellence Guide.
As soon as you have made these decisions, you are ready to enter. Use the entry form templates provided on the website to create your entry. There are different entry forms for each division.
Tips of the week:
Pay special attention to the following when creating your entry:
• State output and outcome objectives and formulate them according to the SMART formula.
• Make sure that your strategic approach is aligned with the business need and the objectives.
• Remember the budget when explaining your implementation.
Assistance to the rescue:
• Use our videos and guides to help you save time in preparing an award-winning entry for the 2022 MACE Excellence Awards Programme.
• Contact Lacea Loader in connection with MACE-related questions at email@example.com
• Contact Amanda Hamilton-Attwell if you have any questions about presenting your project or applying the tools on the website at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember: Final closing date is 30 September 2022.
The Excellence Awards ceremony takes place in Pretoria on 17 November 2022.
The long-awaited 2022 MACE Excellence Awards is here! You are invited to enter your projects/campaigns for this year’s awards programme. Entering the Excellence Awards gives you the opportunity to showcase the extraordinary work done by you and your team.
Entry time frame:
To qualify for submission, the project must be implemented, published, or broadcast between August 2021 and 30 September 2022 to qualify for submission. Long-term campaigns may be entered, but the focus must be on the elements rolled out from August 2021 to the day the entry was submitted in 2022. Entries that have won in previous years may not be resubmitted, except if they were part of a multi-year campaign and new elements were added within the time frame.